RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the workshop is confirmed. Is your organization certified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011? And do you want to uphold certification? And migrate to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018? Before the deadline of September 2021?
Well, there is not lot of time left. Therefore, let us expedite your migration efforts. Participate in our hands-on workshop. Get ready for a highly interactive one-day event. So sign up and join us. Create custom checklists. As well as your own migration plan. And many other ready-to-use documents.
Actively participate. And receive our Certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Migration Expert certificate. Get recognized internationally. Above all, it confirms your expertise in service management.
Upon confirmation of the workshop we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are $495. The fee includes the shipment costs of the workshop materials within the Continental US. Non-US participants receive an electronic copy of the workshop materials.
This live online Migrating to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 workshop covers the following topics:
- What are all these differences between the 2011 version and the 2018 edition of ISO/IEC 20000-1?
- Which requirements are new? Which have changed? And which have been withdrawn?
- How do the new requirements match with the existing requirements?
- Which roles are required by the new standard? And which documents? As well as which interfaces? And which integrations?
- How do I interpret the new concepts? For instance, the purpose. An asset. An opportunity. The context. And how is knowledge defined?
- Which policies do I need? And which plans, processes, procedures, and approaches do I need to have?
- How do I migrate to the new standard? What are the timelines and the steps to take? Above all, what is the planning that is involved?
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A plan to migrate to the 2018 edition of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Several lists. Such as a list of required documents, of required roles, of required interfaces, of risk registers, etc.
- A training plan
- Do you integrate the management systems of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ISO/IEC 27001? We have a comprehensive list for you. It shows which clauses overlap. As well as all the integrations
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Migrating to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Workshop Workbook”.
In addition, the Migrating to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching. Make use of this, after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Furthermore, the Migrating to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session; a $250 value that is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Our facilitators of this workshop have certification levels such as ITIL v3 Expert, ITIL 4 MP, and ISO/IEC 20000 Master. As well as ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor and FitSM Advanced. They mostly coach and consultant. Above all, each draw from decades-long implementation experience.