RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the class is confirmed.
The NIST CSF Professional Foundation certification training course provides a solid foundation for all who work in or for an organization that is seeking ways to benefit from today’s digital economy in a confident and secure fashion.
Learn all about the NIST CSF basic cybersecurity principles, its key components, and your workforce requirements. Also included is creating a strategy for cybersecurity. As well as engaging your leadership. The course explains the NIST CSF risk-based approach to cybersecurity. You will learn how to improve cybersecurity through its controls factory.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s NIST CSF Professional Foundation certificate. This high-in-demand certification confirms your knowledge in the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. We provide you with a link to make an online payment. Assuming that you are still interested of course. The fees per student are $975. This total amount includes the exam fees. Furthermore, the fee also includes the shipment costs of the course materials. These are shipped within the Continental US. A surcharge applies when shipping internationally.
This live online instructor-led NIST CSF Professional Foundation course covers the following topics:
- How do today’s challenges of the digital economy impact us?
- What are the cyber risks and the threats we are faced with?
- How do the fundamentals of NIST CSF build a strong foundation for cybersecurity?
- What are the NIST CSF core functions, the categories and the subcategories?
- How do the implementation tiers of NIST CSF help to gradually treat your cybersecurity risks?
- What is the controls factory?
- How to develop NIST CSF profiles?
- What are the steps to improve cybersecurity?
Furthermore, INTERPROM’s NIST CSF Professional Foundation certification training courses include a thorough exam preparation. You can expect sample exam questions. As well as individual assignments and team assignments. Not to mention the real-world examples that your instructor draws from. From decades-long of implementation experience.