RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the class is confirmed.
The NIST CSF Professional Practitioner looks at your cybersecurity risks. Do you want to address those risks? Yes! How? According to NIST CSF, through a cyber-risk management program. Want to learn how to design and build such program? A program that is technology focus and business-focused at the same time? Attend this training course. And learn how such program minimizes your cybersecurity risks.
In essence, the course answers one key question: “Are we secure?” The focus is on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. In short, learn how to implement the key capabilities of the framework. And how they reduce cyber-risk. All this, to ensure that your organization achieves the benefits of the digital economy.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s NIST CSF Professional Practitioner certificate. This high-in-demand certification confirms your practical knowledge in the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. We provide you with a link to make an online payment. Assuming that you are still interested of course. The fees per student are $1,995. This total amount includes the exam fees. Furthermore, the fee also includes the shipment costs of the course materials. These are shipped within the Continental US. Non-US students receive a watermarked electronic copy of the course materials. However, you cannot download it. And you can print it one time only.
This live online instructor-led NIST CSF Professional Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- How to frame the cybersecurity problem?
- What is the Controls Factory Model?
- How do threats and vulnerabilities impact cybersecurity risks?
- What are the digital assets? And, what are the identities and their business impact?
- How does the Controls Framework work?
- What is needed to design, build and test a technology program?
- How does a Security Operations Center (SOC) help me?
- What is a business program comprised of?
- How to develop the skills of the cyber workforce?
- What does a cyber-risk management program look like?
- How to assess your cybersecurity program?
- What is a cyber risk program assessment?
Furthermore, INTERPROM’s NIST CSF Professional Practitioner certification training courses include a thorough exam preparation. You can expect sample exam questions. As well as individual assignments and team assignments. Not to mention the real-world examples that your instructor draws from. From decades-long of implementation experience.