RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the workshop is confirmed. I want to work more effectively and efficiently. Well, then sign up for the Propel My Process Workshop. Why? Are you responsible to manage a business process? Or an IT process? And has your process not improved lately? Or is the maturity of your process not what it should be? Well, then this hands-on workshop is for you. Get ready for a highly interactive one-day event. One that turns you into the process expert. Therefore, sign up and join us. After that, you will walk away with custom checklists, with templates and with many other ready-to-use documents.
Actively participate. And, after that, you will receive INTERPROM’s Propel My Process certificate of successful completion. This internationally recognized certificate confirms your process management capabilities.
Upon confirmation of the workshop we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are $795. The fee includes the shipment costs of the workshop materials within the Continental US. Non-US participants receive an electronic copy of the workshop materials.
This live online Propel My Process workshop covers the following topics:
- What are the process requirements that I need to determine?
- Who is an excellent candidate to be a process owner?
- How do I enable a process owner?
- What is a process maturity model? And how do I apply it?
- How do I determine process metrics? Or key performance indicators? And critical success factors?
- What does it take to design and implement a process architecture?
- How do I design and implement a process and a procedure?
- What is recommended for effective process reviews?
- How do I measure and evaluate process performance?
- What are the steps to establish and implement a process improvement plan?
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A process requirements checklist
- Many documents. For instance, a custom process architecture. And a process and a procedure document. A set of process quality measures. And not to mention, a process implementation plan
- A completed process maturity assessment
- Role descriptions of a process owner and of a process manager. As well as a training plan
- A process improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Propel My Process Workshop Workbook”.
Furthermore, the Propel My Process workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching. You can make use of this, after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s service management workshop facilitators are coaches and consultants. They have the highest level of certifications in ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, and FitSM. Each draw from decades-long of real-world implementation experience.