Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification. In need of changing your service culture? Then sign up for the Prosper in a Service Culture Workshop. Why? Does your organization provide services? And do you have a service culture in your organization? Or do you need a nudge to focus more on quality of service? Well, then this hands-on workshop is for you. Get ready for a highly interactive two-day event. One that turns you into a service-focused expert. Therefore, sign up and join us. After that, you will walk away with custom checklists. As well as with templates and with many other ready-to-use documents.
Actively participate. And, after that, you will receive INTERPROM’s Prosper in a Service Culture certificate of successful completion. This certificate is recognized internationally. Above all, it confirms your expertise in service management.
Upon confirmation of the workshop we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are $1,195.
This live online Prosper in a Service Culture workshop covers the following topics:
- What is the potential value of your services?
- How do I put together a framework to measure service value?
- What are the building blocks to establish a culture that focuses on service?
- How do I measure the level of service that we provide?
- What is the cycle of service improvements?
- How do I move my customer up the loyalty ladder?
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A completed assessment of my ability to focus on service
- Many documents. For instance, a custom service architecture. And a template to identify service roles. And not to mention, a service improvement plan
- A completed gap analysis of the building blocks that focus on service
- An assessment of my perception points of a service
- A custom roadmap with the steps to become organization that focuses on service
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Prosper in a Service Culture Workshop Workbook”.
In addition, the Prosper in a Service Culture workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching. You can make use of this, after the session. This represents a $500 value. This offer is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s facilitators of service management workshops are coaches and consultants. They have the highest level of certifications in ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, and FitSM. Above all, each draw from decades-long of real-world implementation experience.