Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the workshop, you receive a notification. Elevate your service delivery. And sign up for the Uplift My Service Workshop. Why? Are you in the service business? But your services are not well-defined? Or, are you responsible to translate your business strategy into quality services? But you do not know for sure where to start? Well, then this hands-on workshop is for you. Get ready for a highly interactive one-day event. One that turns you into the service expert. Therefore, sign up and join us. After that, you will walk away with a clear direction on what to do next. With custom implementation checklists, with ready-to-use templates, and with many other documents that you can apply immediately.
Actively participate. And, after that, you will receive INTERPROM’s Uplift My Service certificate of successful completion. This internationally recognized certificate confirms your service management competencies.
Upon confirmation of the workshop we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are $795.
This live online Uplift My Service workshop covers the following topics:
- What are the service requirements that I need to determine?
- Who is an excellent candidate to be a service owner?
- How do I enable a service owner?
- What is needed to design a service model?
- How do I determine service levels and service level targets?
- What are the steps to design and to implement a service portfolio?
- How do I design and implement a service catalog?
- What is involved with the design and the implementation of a service level agreement? And is that the same for an operational level agreement?
- How do I measure and evaluate service performance?
- What makes conducting a service review successful?
- How do I establish and implement a service improvement plan?
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A service requirements checklist
- Many documents. For instance, a custom service model. And a service portfolio and service catalog document. A set of an SLA and an OLA. And not to mention, a service implementation plan
- A role description for a service owner. As well as a training plan
- Service improvement process and procedure documents
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Uplift My Service Workshop Workbook”.
Furthermore, the Uplift My Service workshop includes one (1) hour of individual coaching. You can make use of this, after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.