RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The VeriSM™ Essentials course provides a comprehensive foundation of service management for all new service management professionals, seeking to learn the basics of service management, involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services. The course has proven to be beneficial for professionals at the very start of their service management career who need access to an easy-to-comprehend service management approach.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s VeriSM™ Essentials certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in the VeriSM™ service management approach.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $695. Course fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
Course Curriculum of this live online is as follows:
- Define the key elements of a service organization
- Describe how to optimize organizational interactions of a service organization
- Define the elements of organizational governance (evaluate, direct, monitor)
- Explain how governance “flows” through an organization
- Define the impact of technology changes on organizations
- Describe the impact of digital transformation on service management
- Define a service culture
- Explain the elements of a service culture
- Define the differences between a leader and a manager
- Explain the competencies of the service management professional
- List the elements of a well-functioning team
- Explain methods to overcome team challenges (silos, virtual teams)
- Explain the challenges of managing consumers
- Describe the elements of communication
- Explain organizational change principles
- Define the elements of the VeriSM™ model
- Explain how VeriSM™ re-defines service management
- Explain how VeriSM™ uses the management mesh to create and support services
- Explain the elements within each of the four stages of the VeriSM™ Model: Define, Produce, Provide, Respond
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.