RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The VeriSM Foundation course provides a comprehensive foundation for all new professionals, with no service management certification yet, involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services. The course has proven to be beneficial for both professionals at the very start of their service management career and for experienced professionals who need access to an easy-to-comprehend and easy-to-execute service management approach.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s VeriSM Foundation certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in the VeriSM service management approach.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,195. Course fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
Course Curriculum of this live online is as follows:
- Define the key elements of a service organization
- Describe how to optimize organizational interactions of a service organization
- Define the elements of organizational governance (evaluate, direct, monitor)
- Explain how governance “flows” through an organization
- Define the impact of technology changes on organizations
- Describe the impact of digital transformation on service management
- Define a service culture
- Explain the elements of a service culture
- Define the differences between a leader and a manager
- Explain the competencies of the service management professional
- List the elements of a well-functioning team
- Explain methods to overcome team challenges (silos, virtual teams)
- Explain the challenges of managing consumers
- Describe the elements of communication
- Explain organizational change principles
- Define the elements of the VeriSM™ model
- Explain how VeriSM™ re-defines service management
- Explain how VeriSM™ uses the management mesh to create and support services
- Explain the elements within each of the four stages of the VeriSM™ Model: Define, Produce, Provide, Respond
- Define the process of selecting and integrating management practices
- Explain the characteristics of successful operating models
- Indicate the success factors for adopting progressive management practices
- Clarify the key concepts and when to apply Agile, DevOps, SIAM, Lean as a management practice
- Define the importance of considering Shift Left, Customer Experience/User Experience, Continuous Delivery practices in service delivery
- Summarize the implications of technology on service management
- Explain the benefits of cloud, virtualization, and automation
- Explain the impact of big data, internet of things, mobile computing, bring your own device on service management
- Define serverless computing, artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, and containerization in relation to service delivery
- Identify steps to initiate an improvement program based on VeriSM™
- Differentiate between reactive and proactive operations
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.