Webinar: What to Expect from a BRMP Course?
October 18 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am
RSVP below. It is FREE! And attend this 30-minute webinar and learn why the BRMP course is so popular. Looking for answers about what to expect from a BRMP certification training course? What is involved? And why you should become BRMP certified? Then sign up for this webinar about “What to Expect from a BRMP Course?”.
Are you new to business relationship management? Then the BRMP course is the ideal start to become fully equipped. To successfully begin, build, and improve a business relationship. Whether you are business relationship manager, or BRM, or simply care of your relationships with your business peers. As a leader, as a manager, or as a team member.
Did you know that more than ever before, organizations are aware of the power of thriving business relationships? Especially, in today’s connected world, a trust-based relationship can unleash excitement, passion, empathy, and long-lasting bonds. Between people, between people and the organization. And, obviously, between organizations.
What are the topics of this webinar?
- What are the minimum requirements to attend a Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) class?
- What is the value of attending a BRMP class? And what competencies, skills, and knowledge will I learn?
- Who is the BRMP class meant for? Furthermore, how difficult is the BRMP certification exam?
- What is the curriculum of the BRMP course?
- How long is the BRMP certification training and in what course formats is the class offered?
- What course materials come with a BRMP class? And are there any other deliverables?
- Where can I take a BRMP class? And a BRMP exam?
- And any other questions you may have?
What more can you expect from a BRMP Course by INTERPROM? Our BRMP certification training courses are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.
RSVP below. It is FREE and with no obligations! Join and start your knowledge path to BRM success.