- This event has passed.
Webinar: What to Expect from a (Legacy) BRMP Course?
March 15 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am
RSVP below. It is FREE! And attend this 30-minute webinar about what to expect from a BRMP course as well as a Legacy BRMP course. Looking for answers about what to expect from a BRMP certification training course? What is involved? And why you should become BRMP certified? Then sign up for this webinar about “What to Expect from a BRMP Course?”. Are you new to business relationship management? Then the BRMP or the Legacy BRMP course is the ideal start to become fully equipped. To successfully begin, build, and improve a business relationship. Whether you are business relationship manager, or BRM, or simply care of your relationships with your business peers. Did you know that more than ever before, organizations are aware of the power of thriving business relationships? Especially, in today’s connected world, a trust-based relationship can unleash excitement, passion, empathy, and long-lasting bonds. Between people, between people and the organization. And, obviously, between organizations.
What are the topics of this webinar?A BRM veteran and BRM-Institute-credentialed BRM Coach and MBRM® and APMG-accredited Trainer will explain in addition:
- What are the minimum requirements to attend a Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) class?
- What is the value of attending a BRMP class? And what competencies, skills, and knowledge will I learn?
- Who is the BRMP class meant for? Furthermore, how difficult is the BRMP certification exam?
- What are the differences between the curriculum of the BRMP course and the Evolved BRMP course?
- How long is the BRMP certification training and in what course formats is the class offered?
- What course materials come with a BRMP class? And are there any other deliverables?
- Where can I take a BRMP class? And a BRMP exam?
- And any other questions you may have?
4 people are attending Webinar: What to Expect from a (Legacy) BRMP Course?