Why should you participate in a Implementing a BRM Office workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?Do any of these, sound familiar?
- You are at the beginning of building a business relationship management practice in your organization. Either as a one-person job, or as a team. You want set a structure in place that is sustainable. Moreover, that is successful from the beginning. So what do you do? And what are the steps that you take?
- You are responsible to improve the capabilities of the BRM discipline of your BRM team. So what do you focus on?
- You oversee a BRM team. Every member of your team is doing their job somewhat differently. Without a doubt, you want to put a solid practice in place. One that allows for repeatable results. As well as one that makes you stand out. So what is your plan of action?
And there are many more scenarios where building a business relationship practice has become a challenge. And for many different reasons. So what can you expect from the Implementing a BRM Office workshop?
What to Expect?
In just two days, your workshop facilitator will walk you through every step of implementing a tailored business relationship office. One that is set up for success of the business relationship management practices in your organization. Examples of what your business relationship management office includes are:
- What are the components of a business relationship management office?
- How does leadership show commitment to the BRM office?
- What are the risks the office needs to address? And what are the opportunities?
- How can the organization best support the BRM office to be successful?
- What is the support the business relationship managers can expect from the office?
- How do I evaluate and continuously improve the BRM office?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with implementing a BRM office.
What Else Is Included in the Implementing a BRM Office Workshop?
The Implementing a BRM Office workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $500 value. This offer is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every business relationship management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is a BRM Institute-certified BRM coach and consultant. They mostly coach and consultant in business relationship management. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience
Contact us today! And ask about our valued business relationship management workshop services that we offer.