The ISO 22301 Fundamentals course is for people who seek guidance on establishing a systematic approach to manage business continuity. In addition, for those who desire to demonstrate conformity ISO 22301. Either through a formal certification, or through self-determination and self-declaration. Is that something that you are looking for? Then attend this interactive course, and learn all about how to establish and to improve your business continuity management system.
Briefly, what are some of the examples that I learn in a ISO 22301 Fundamentals class? Obviously, a common approach to prevent, manage and respond to disruptive incidents. As well as a business continuity strategies and a process for business continuity management. All this, per the guidance as it is provided by ISO 22301. Without a doubt, one of the most valuable international standards for business continuity management.
Curriculum of the ISO 22301 Fundamentals course:
- An introduction to business continuity management
- What is ISO 22301?
- Important terms and definitions for business continuity
- An explanation for the following parts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- What is the context of the organization?
- How does leadership show commitment?
- What are business continuity objectives? And what do I need to plan for?
- How do I best support the BCMS?
- What are the resources that I need for service continuity?
- How do I make sure that people in service continuity are competent?
- What does it take to raise awareness?
- Who do I communicate with?
- How do I operate the BCMS?
- What is needed to evaluate the performance of the BCMS?
- How do I best improve service continuity?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Anyone who is responsible to establish a robust business continuity management practice. Or who simply wants to improve business continuity
- People who are responsible for managing risks
- Particularly, anyone who is a Risk Owner. Or anyone in a similar role
- Risk Control Owners. Or those responsible to mitigate risks
- Anyone who wants to maximize the value of service continuity
- And finally, those who audit organizations
Is the certification exam part of the class? Yes!
- INTERPROM prides itself in including thorough exam preparations in all certification courses. You answer sample exam questions. And you participate in individual and team assignments. In addition, you also receive multiple repetitions of the course content. Above all, also included are real-world examples. All are drawn from decades-long of implementation experience of your instructor. All of the above leads to a better understanding of the course materials.
- Demonstrate your knowledge! And participate in the ISO 22301 Fundamentals certification exam. It is held at the end of the training course. The exam has 20 multiple-choice questions. And you have 30-minutes to answer those. Answer 65% or more correct, and you pass!
Choose from one of the following formats:
- 1-day Classroom training (USD $975)
- 1-day Live Online training (USD $575)