The Certified B2B BRM™ (CB2BBRM™) course increases the knowledge, the skills, and the expertise of business relationship managers (BRMs) who manage business relationships between businesses. This course is to best prepare you. For your role and your responsibilities. You gain a wealth of hands-on experience. As well as practical knowledge. This highly interactive course is filled with practical assignments. Above all, you can immediately apply the results of these exercises.
Curriculum of the Certified B2B BRM™ Course:
- How to perform a B2B business relationship maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis based on ISO 44001 requirements?
- What is the best way to turn a B2B business relationship into a strategic business relationship? One that aligns with your business objectives?
- How do I design and implement a relationship management plan. One that is compliant with ISO 44001? And how do I continuously improve it?
- What is the best way to integrate my B2B products and services with my organization’s products and services? And vice versa.
- How do I interpret the BRM requirements of the standard?
- What is the best way to show return on investment of B2B business relationships?
- What does it take to become an ISO 44001-certified organization?
There are no prerequisites for this course!
- Anyone who works for an organization that has implemented a strategic sourcing strategy. And that is seeking help with managing these B2B relationships that are of strategic importance.
- Anyone with a job title such as:
- Business relationship manager and customer relationship manager
- Account manager and client success manager
- Vendor manager and supplier manager
- Customer satisfaction manager and customer care manager
- Strategic sourcing manager and continual service improvement manager
Is the certification exam part of the class? Yes!
- INTERPROM prides itself in including thorough exam preparations in all certification courses. You answer sample exam questions. And you participate in individual and team assignments. In addition, you also receive multiple repetitions of the course content. Above all, also included are real-world examples. All are drawn from decades-long of implementation experience of your instructor. All of the above leads to a better understanding of the course materials.
- Demonstrate your knowledge! And participate in the certification exam. It is held at the end of the training course. The exam has 20 multiple-choice questions. And you have 30-minutes to answer those. Answer 65% or more correct, and you pass!