The ITIL Intermediate Capability Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO) course is designed to apply the practices in the respective processes of the service management lifecycle. This course covers the Availability Management process, the Capacity Management process, the Information Security Management process, the Demand Management process, the Risk Management process and the IT Service Continuity Management process.
- For each PPO process, the purpose, goal, objectives, scope, value, policies, principles and basic concepts, activities, methods, techniques, triggers, inputs, outputs, interfaces, metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks
- PPO roles and responsibilities
- PPO technology and implementation considerations
- Practical implementation assignments
- The target audience includes individuals responsible for implementing or improving processes and the management of process according to ITIL. This includes staff working in the service management industry, consultants, and managers.
- The ITIL Intermediate Capability Planning, Protection & Optimization Certificate is a prerequisite for the Expert and Master qualifications within the qualification scheme.
- INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.
- 4-day Classroom training (USD $1,995)
- 4-day Live Online training (USD $1,695)