Why benefiting from INTERPROM’s BRM Institute-certified coaching and consulting services? Business Relationship Management as a discipline and an organizational capability, as well as the role of the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is established in more and more organizations around the world. One of the main reasons for this surge is that (the) BRM is proving to be a successful answer to converge the business (partner) with the service provider’s (e.g. IT, HR) products, services and capabilities. In other words, the traditional gap is narrowing steadily because of Business Relationship Management.
Only very few firms in the world can claim having BRM Institute-certified coaches on their team. INTERPROM is one of them. Our BRM coaches proudly carry the Registered Certified Provider (RCP) credential. What this means for you is that our guidance for BRMs and BRM teams is in good hands with us.
What can you expect from a BRM assessment by INTERPROM?
- The assessment will be conducted by a BRM Institute-certified coach and consultant with decades of hands-on BRM implementation experience
- The assessment is conducted with the help of our BRM Assessment Tool™ of which you will receive a free license
- The assessment takes into account every applicable BRMiBOK® best practice to ensure a successful improvement outcome; besides BRM aspects, also organizational, people, cultural and technology aspects are assessed
- The assessment report includes not only the identified strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities it also describes a recommended implementation roadmap with activities, deliverables and responsibilities
- The implementation workshops, such as the Strategic Partnering Approach (SPA) workshop, will be conducted by a BRM Institute-certified coach and consultant with decades of hands-on BRM adoption experience
- The implementation roadmap takes into account every aspect to ensure a successful implementation; besides BRMiBOK® best practices, also organizational, people, cultural and technology aspects are addressed
- The implementation results include deliverables such as processes, plans, concepts, approaches, techniques and so on, that meets your needs and fits your organization
- Your designated BRM Institute-certified coach is only an email, phone call, or text message away; a lot of BRM implementation work can be done remotely and only when necessary, your BRM coach is physically onsite at your premises
- The depth and breadth that your BRM coach offers and allows for virtually every BRM question you have to be answered, or BRM-related request to be fulfilled
- Not to mention that everyone on your team has access to readily available real-world experience and expertise; your BRM coach is almost like your dedicated “BRM WIKI” that is helping you the way you prefer to
- Our BRM coaching service is a subscription-based service. You commit to a certain number of coaching hours and you decide how to use these hours, at what pace, on what, where and for whom. Along the way, your coach navigates your organization towards elevated performance levels through a steady convergence of your organization’s capabilities
Interim and Project Management
- INTERPROM’s interim managers, temporarily fill your open BRM position while leading your to-be BRMs into their new role
- Our interim managers and project managers have led organizations and numerous digital transformations; each will be comfortable taking on a role that may be new to your organization, and each would be glad to serve as a role model
- Our BRM Institute-certified BRM coaches are also project managers that help managing all facets of a BRM capability adoption program; not only the people-aspects of such program, but also elements such as organizational change, technology challenges, cultural shifts, etc.