Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Transition Guide to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
After purchasing a license for this online guide (course), you can access the guide at My Account.
The online ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Transition Guide has been developed to provide guidance for ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified, or compliant, organizations to smoothly migrate to the new edition of the standard. The online guide consists of 9 chapters, or lessons, and over 60 topics.
The contents of the online Transition Guide to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is as follows:
- Introduction to this Guide
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- What is New by the Numbers?
- Introducing the New Terminology
- The New Service Management System
- High-level Cross-reference of Both Standards
- Each Clause of the 2011 Edition is Related to a Corresponding 2018 Clause
- An Extensive List of Required Documents, Policies, Plans, Processes, Procedure, Approaches, Programs and Roles is provided
- For each Process a List of Required and Implied Interfaces is Listed
- Each Requirement of the 2018 Edition is, where possible, Matched to a 2011 Requirement
- A List of Requirements of the 2011 Edition that are Obsolete
- All the Required Process Activities of Both Standards are Compared with Each Other
- The Transition Timeline
- The Five Transition Steps
- Identifying Organizational Gaps
- A Downloadable Spreadsheet with the New and Changed Requirements
- The Transition Plan
- The Transition Training and Awareness Plan
Your license to the guide is valid for 4 months.