Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
White Paper – Benefiting from FitSM
This free white paper “Benefiting from FitSM” explains this lightweight IT service management standard. A standard that describes the implementation of an integrated process approach for the delivery of IT services. It consists of a set of 85 requirements to achieve effective IT service management (ITSM).
Examples of topics that are addressed in this white paper are:
- Where did the Fit Service Management, or FitSM, standard come from?
- How is this additional ITSM standard complementing the existing service management frameworks such as ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, COBIT, and others?
- Is FitSM for any size organization? Or is it for small to midsize organizations only?
- FitSM is lightweight and prescriptive. Are there any additional motivations for organizations to benefit from FitSM?
- Is there a difference in business outcomes between those organizations who adopted FitSM and those who did not?
- Why should your organization also start benefiting from FitSM? And how to go about it?
This free white paper introduces the reader to what the standard is all about. And why organizations in North America choose to also start benefiting from the FitSM requirements.