Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
White Paper – ISO 44001 for External BRMs
This free white paper “ISO 44001 for External BRMs” explains the ISO 44001 standard. ISO 44001 is the international norm for Business Relationship Management (BRM). It particularly helps organizations’ external BRMs who seek guidance on managing third-party business relationships more effectively. As well as for those who seek higher success rates and longer longevity for those relationships.
Examples of topics this white paper addresses are:
- Introduction to ISO 44001
- What is a business relationship management system? And what are its benefits?
- How to plan, support, operate, evaluate, and improve the business relationship management system?
- What are the eight stages of the lifecycle of collaborative business relationship? And what are the activities and deliverables for each stage?
- How does a relationship plan help me with managing the business relationship?
Even though ISO 44001 is developed independent from the BRM Institute’s interactive Body of Knowledge, or BRMiBOK®, both appear to be remarkably compatible. This white paper about ISO 44001 for External BRMs, introduces its readers to how to benefit from the recommendations of the BRMiBOK when seeking compliance with the requirements of the ISO 44001 standard.