Why should you participate in a Propel My Process workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?
- Some time ago, you have embarked on a journey to adopt service management best practices. As a result, you have implemented certain operational processes and they seem to be getting by at best. However, you are struggling with becoming more tactical and strategic. As well as becoming more process-oriented. So what is it that you need to do differently?
- You are responsible to design and implement a process improvement plan. In addition, you are to decrease the confusion around the concept of a process. Because, some people consider process optimization an annoyance. You want to do this right. Therefore, what do you need to do?
- Your organization demands higher predictability and stability of the work outcomes. Particularly, to reduce the redoing of work and repeats! You have started with operational process improvements. However, it has taken a long time and impatience is taking over. So what are the steps that you take to get things back on track?
And there are many more scenarios where your process performance is lacking. And for many different reasons. So what can you expect from a Propel My Process workshop?
What to Expect?
In just two days, you will build your process improvement plan. All under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan is tailored for every step of an improvement program. What does the plan include? Assessments, techniques and lists of actions. Each in support of your process improvement efforts.
- What do process requirements that are of high-quality look like?
- How does a process maturity model work to my benefit?
- What to expect from a process owner and from a process manager?
- How to build and implement a process architecture?
- What are the components of a process improvement plan?
- What process performance reports do I need?
- How do I ensure that we meet the agreed on process metrics and KPIs?
- What are the process dependencies that I need to take into account?
- How do I structure my organization around processes?
- How long will it take to show the first results? As well as to be consistent in process performance?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with designing and implementing processes.
What Else Is Included in the Propel My Process Workshop?
The Propel My Process workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every service management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is ITIL 4 Managing Professional-certified. In addition, they are ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified and FitSM Advanced-certified. They mostly coach and consultant in service management. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today! And ask about our valued service management workshop services that we offer.