Why should you participate in a Prosper in a Service Culture workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?
- Undoubtedly, you are on a mission to improve the service experience of your customers or business partners. In spite of improving the service quality, you have noticed that your organization lacks a service focus. Furthermore, the service culture is undefined. Let alone is there a service mindset. So where do you begin with addressing this? And what are the steps that you take to improve this?
- A recent assessment has learned that the focus in your organization is inward-out. You want it to be outward-in. Obviously, this is one of the reasons why your business is not as successful as you would like it to be. As a result, you have been tasked to launch a program. The goal of the program is to make your organization more customer-centric. Needless to say is that you want to do this right. So what do you need to do?
- Historically, your organization has been one of the following: 1) Product-focused, 2) Technology-focused, or 3) Project-focused. Therefore, you are now on a journey to turn this into a service-focus. However, it has not improved the customer experience yet. Particularly, the lack of a service culture seems to be the reason for this. What are the steps that you take to get things back on track?
Without a doubt, there are more examples of a service-focus that is lacking. And for many different reasons.
What to Expect?
What can you expect from this Prosper in a Service Culture workshop? You build your own service culture improvement plan. In just two days. All under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan is tailored for every step of an improvement program. What does the plan include? Assessments, techniques and lists of actions. Each in support of your journey of becoming a service-focused organization.
Some of the discussion topics are listed below.
- What is the biggest challenge in your organization to articulate service value?
- How do you assess the current state of the service focus or service culture in your organization?
- What are the expected behaviors in a service-focused organization?
- How do you measure that you are progressing in the right direction?
- What are the steps to become a service-focused organization?
- Who needs to be involved in becoming a service-focused organization? And how?
- What are the competencies that the change leaders need to possess? And what about the change advocates and the change champions?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with organizational change.
What Else Is Included in the Prosper in a Service Culture Workshop?
The Prosper in a Service Culture workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $500 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every service management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is ITIL 4 Managing Professional-certified. In addition, they are ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified and FitSM Advanced-certified. They mostly coach and consultant in service management. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today! And ask about our valued service management workshop services that we offer.