The ISO 31000 Fundamentals – Risk Management course is for people who create and protect value in organizations. As well as for those who manage risks, make decisions, set and achieve objectives and improve performance. You learn about guidelines on how to best manage risks that your organization is faced with. Furthermore, you learn what a risk management system (RMS) is all about. In addition, what the steps are to implement a risk management framework. As well as the risk management principles to manage risks effectively and efficiently.
What else is included in this information-packed course? Above all, a common approach to manage any type of risk. Along with a risk management process. All per ISO 31000, the international standard for risk management.
Curriculum of the ISO 31000 Fundamentals training course:
- What is ISO 31000?
- What are the definitions of important terms that are used for the management of risks?
- How do risk management principles help me? For instance:
- Structured and Comprehensive
- Best Available Information
- Human and Cultural Factors
- Continual Improvement
- Leadership and Commitment
- How do I determine the scope and the context of the RMS?
- What are the risk criteria?
- How do I conduct a risk assessment?
- What are my options to treat risks?
- How do I best monitor and review my performance?
- What information do I record and report on?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Anyone who is in a governance or leadership position
- Those who set strategy for your organization. As well as those who are responsible to achieve objectives and make informed decisions.
- Anyone who is responsible to establish, to maintain, and to improve capabilities to manage organizational risks, or enterprise risks
- Risk Owner or Risk Managers, or those in similar roles
- Risk Control Owners or those in similar roles who are responsible to manage risk mitigation activities
- Program Managers who lead ISO certification initiatives. For instance, for ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 50001, or ISO/IEC 20000
- Anyone interested in maximizing the value of risk management
Is the certification exam part of the class? Yes!
- INTERPROM prides itself in including thorough exam preparations in all certification courses. You answer sample exam questions. And you participate in individual and team assignments. In addition, you also receive multiple repetitions of the course content. Above all, also included are real-world examples. All are drawn from decades-long of implementation experience of your instructor. All of the above leads to a better understanding of the course materials.
- Demonstrate your knowledge! And participate in the ISO 22301 Fundamentals certification exam. It is held at the end of the training course. The exam has 20 multiple-choice questions. And you have 30-minutes to answer those. Answer 65% or more correct, and you pass!