INTERPROM’s service and process owner coaching service is for service owners and for process owners involved with adopting best practices of:
- Frameworks such as ITIL, BRMiBOK, COBIT, FitSM, IT4IT, SIAM, and VeriSM
- ISO standards such as ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 44001, and ISO 31000.
Service and Process Owner Coaching
What can a Personal Coach Do for You?
Your personal coach, advises and guides you in areas such as:
- How do I best implement and optimize my processes and my services?
- What do I need to do to lead a process design workshop? Or a service design workshop?
- How do I develop a roadmap to improve my process? Or implement a service?
- What is the best way to define SMART goals, objectives, and metrics for my process or my service? Same for key performance indicators, service levels and targets
- How do I determine process plans and process policies?
- What is the recommended way to design a service model, a service portfolio, a service catalog, an SLA, and an OLA?
- How do develop a sourcing strategy? Or strategies for process and service integration?
- Which opportunities for automation and orchestration should I pursue?
- How do I best market and evangelize my improvement program?
- How do I create a process and service culture in my organization?
Clearly, this list of topics far from complete. Therefore, please use it as a conversation-starter. Are you open to the idea to schedule an introductory chat? Either in person, or over the phone or an online meeting?
In conclusion, are you interested? Then follow the links below for more information. After that, request a reference call with one of our satisfied customers!