INTERPROM’s service and process owner coaching service is for service owners and for process owners involved with adopting best practices of frameworks and standards such as:
- ISO standards such as ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 44001, and ISO 31000.
Service and Process Owner Coaching
Our service and process owner coaches, advice and help guide you in areas such as:
- Implementing and optimizing processes and services
- Leading process and service design workshops
- Developing process and service implementation and improvement roadmaps
- Defining SMART goals, objectives, metrics, key performance indicators, service levels and targets
- Determining process plans and process policies
- Designing service models, service portfolios, service catalogs, SLAs and OLAs
- Sourcing strategies and process and service integration strategies
- Pursuing automation and orchestration opportunities
- Marketing and evangelizing your improvement program
- Creating a process and service culture in your organization
This list of topics far from complete. So please use it as a conversation-starter for an introductory chat we gladly would have with you; in person, over the phone or over an online meeting.
Interested? Follow the links below for more information or request a reference call with one of our satisfied customers!