Why should you participate in an Unlock the System Approach Secret workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?
- Your organization is on a journey to improve processes and services. It is moving along. However, it takes a lot of energy. And above all, not as fast or as smooth as you would like to. Furthermore, you recently found out that a crucial aspect is missing in your efforts. There is no attention to setting up a service management system (SMS) per ISO/IEC 20000 or FitSM. Or a service value system (SVS) per ITIL 4. So where do you begin successfully addressing this?
- You are responsible to lead your organization towards ISO/IEC 20000 compliance. Or FitSM compliance. Or to have your organization benefit from ITIL 4, particularly the service value system approach. You have noticed that there is a lot of confusion around the concept of an SMS or an SVS. Not to mention, each of their individual components. You want to do this right. So what do you need to do?
- Your customers or business partners are demanding better services and the pressure is on. Therefore, your leadership team expects a comprehensive improvement plan. One that leads to sustainable growth and success. No stone should be left unturned. And every capability needs to be addressed. So what are the steps to address in this plan? And how do you get things back on track?
And there are many more scenarios where your service quality is lacking. For many different reasons. So what can you expect from an Unlock the System Approach Secret workshop?
What to Expect?
In just two days, you will build your SMS or SVS implementation and improvement plan under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan will be tailored for every step of the implementation or improvement and includes approaches, methodologies and processes in support of SMS or SVS improvement planning.
- What does a quality SMS or a quality SVS look like?
- How do I create an SMS plan? Or an SVS plan? And what are its components?
- What to expect from top management, management representatives, line management and other managers?
- How to build and implement an SMS or an SVS?
- What are the measurements and quality measures of an SMS or of an SVS?
- What service quality reports do I need?
- How do I ensure that SMS or the SVS is sustainable?
- What are the service and process dependencies that I need to take into account when designing and implementing the SMS or the SVS?
- How do I structure my organization around the maintenance of the SMS or the SVS? As well as the continual improvement of it?
- How long will it take to show the first results of the SMS or the SVS?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with unlocking the system approach secret.
What Else Is Included in the Unlock the System Approach Secret Workshop?
The Unlock the System Approach Secret workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every service management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is ITIL 4 Managing Professional-certified. In addition, they are ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified and FitSM Advanced-certified. They mostly coach and consultant in service management. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today! And ask about our valued service management workshop services that we offer.