Why should you participate in an Uplift My Service workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?
- Some time ago, you have embarked on a journey to adopt service management best practices. As a result, you have implemented certain operational and even tactical processes and they seem to be doing better. You are struggling however with becoming more strategic and more service oriented. So where do you begin?
- You are responsible to design and implement services and a service catalog. In addition, you are to decrease the confusion around the concept of a service. Some people even call your processes, services. You want to do this right. So what do you need to do?
- Your organization is demanding the implementation of service level agreements (SLAs). You have given them what they have asked for. However, it did not result into better services. So what are the steps that you take to get things back on track?
And there are many more scenarios where your service performance is lacking. And for many different reasons. So what can you expect from an Uplift My Service workshop?
What to Expect?
In just two days, you will build your service improvement plan. All under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan is tailored for every step of a service lifecycle. Moreover, what does the plan include? Assessments, techniques and lists of actions. Each in support of your service improvement efforts.
- What do quality service requirements look like?
- How do service models help me?
- What to expect from a service owner? Or, from a service manager?
- How do I build and implement a service portfolio, service catalog, SLA and OLA?
- What are the components of a service improvement plan?
- What service reports do I need?
- How do I ensure that we meet the agreed on, or expected service level targets?
- What are the service dependencies that I need to take into account?
- How do I structure my organization around services?
- How long will it take to show the first results? As well as to be consistent in service quality provision?
These are just a few of the questions that your Uplift My Service workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with designing and implementing services.
What Else Is Included in the Uplift My Service Workshop?
The Uplift Your Service workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every service management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is ITIL 4 Managing Professional-certified. In addition, they are ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified and FitSM Advanced-certified. They mostly coach and consultant in service management. Above all, each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today! And ask about our valued service management workshop services that we offer.