The Strategic Partnering Approach (SPA) Workshop complements the BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP® and CBRM®, which are aimed at individuals. The Business Relationship Management Strategic Partnering Approach workshop on the other hand is best suited for BRM teams. That said anyone interested in elevating your BRM capability can participate in this highly interactive two-day workshop. The SPA workshop is conducted by a BRM Institute-certified coach. The workshop is the perfect answer to the question “What do we do next in our BRM capability evolution?”.
- Setting and accomplishing the BRM Goal
- What is the organizational culture that we have, that we want and how to achieve it?
- The roadmap of strategic partnering that leads to convergence of business capabilities
- The role that you as a BRM play and that the BRM Team takes on to achieve strategic partnering
- Continuous improvement: the business value capability assessment
Our workshop materials include the BRM Institute’s “Strategic Partnering Approach Workshop Workbook” and the “Business Relationship Management Playbook” for every participant.
Furthermore, the SPA workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session.
- The target audience includes individuals working in IT, Human Resources, Finance, or possess a VP, Director or Manager job title
- Business Relationship Managers or those in similar roles
- Quality Managers and Service Level Managers
- Portfolio Managers and Service Owners
- Program and Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise and Service Architects
- External Service Providers
- Representatives of shared services organizations
- Anyone interested in maximizing business value
Complementary to the course, but not mandatory or required is the publication “The BRMP Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge”. It can be purchased directly through the BRM Institute.
- 2-day Onsite Workshop (USD $2,395, this includes the $325 BRM Institute’s license fee per participant)
- 2-day Live Online workshop (USD $1,995, this includes the $325 BRM Institute’s license fee per participant)
Workshop fees include a copy of the “Business Relationship Management Playbook”, a $199 value.