This is one of our high-in-demand coaching services. It helps BRMs create a value-driving and value-enabling relationships between internal and external business partners and service provider partners/peers.
Today’s business leaders recognize the importance of having BRMs lending them a helping hand with converging organizational strategies and capabilities. Our coaches are ready to assist you.
Need Some Help In Any Of These Areas?
What are some examples of what a coaching session focuses on?
- What are the outcomes you want to achieve? How can you achieve them?
- Which activities are you working on? Which activities should you be working on?
- What are your challenges? And how to best overcome them?
- What have you accomplished so far? What should your next accomplishments be?
- How do I get value management going in my organization?
- How do I best introduce business relationship management “on top of” IT service management?
- What is the best approach to embrace the concept of demand shaping?
- Value optimization is unknown to my organization. The focus is on cost optimization only. How do I turn this around?
- How do I best measure value that makes sense for my organization?
- Our BRM Team is not showing enough value. How can we turn this around?
- What are the improvements to our BRM capability we should be working on? And how do we best do this?
Every coach on our team holds the RCP and the MBRM® credentials. These credentials are issued by the BRM Institute. This means that they are accredited by the BRM Institute. Only a handful of coaches around the world hold this credential.