INTERPROM’s IT Strategist coaching service helps strategy leaders develop functional strategies that reach goals and steer the organization to a place to where it is purpose-driven, it is unique, and it thrives.
Today’s information age, comes with an ever-increasing dependency on IT. Consequently, elevating the performance of IT strategists and their teams has become a key enabler for an organization’s success.
What are examples of challenges our coaches have been instrumental in helping IT Strategists?
- Our approach to strategies has been one of “just getting by”. How do I effectively turn this around? And introduce a strategy this undeniably the way to go.
- Our IT organization is not perceived as a strategic partner? An “order-taker” would be a better characterization. And, shadow-IT is everywhere around us. What strategies have other organizations put in place to curb this trend?
- The planning horizon in our organization goes as far as the next budget cycle. Implementing a strategy usually takes longer. What is the best approach to follow and make long-term thinking second nature?
- Is the best strategy to be the ‘first mover’ or to be the ‘smart follower’ for us? When taking into account our capability roadmapping practices, what is the best answer to this?
- And there are many more
Need Some Help In Any Of These Areas?
What are some examples of what a coaching session focuses on?
- What are the outcomes you want to achieve? How can you achieve them?
- Which strategies are you working on? Which strategies should you be working on?
- What are your challenges? And how to best overcome them?
- What have you accomplished so far? What should your next accomplishments be?
- Strategy-thinking is not in our veins. How do I turn this around?
- What are the improvements to our management capability we should be working on? And how do we best do this?
IT Strategy Coaching Credentials
Every coach on our team has developed and executed IT strategies in the past. For organizations of all sizes and industries. In other words, we have been in your shoes. Above all, each can look back at 40+ years of professional experience. In short, we would gladly help you navigating your organization to achieve the outcomes that you are aiming for.