Our Risk and Control Owner coaching service helps those who are responsible for the management of risks to be successful in their role. As well as those who lead risk management and improvement programs.
More organizations realize that proper risk management practices creates a competitive advantage. However, the big question is not how to improve your performance of your risk management practices. Instead, what matters more, is how to create a culture of continuous risk management improvement? Along with a steadfast focus on possible future events? Not to mention, how to be proactive rather than reactive? Let our Risk Owner and Control Owner coach help you with accomplishing this.
Need Some Help In Any Of These Areas?
What are some examples of what a coaching session focuses on?
- What are the outcomes you want to achieve? How can you achieve them?
- Which activities are you working on? Which activities should you be working on?
- What are your challenges? And how to best overcome them?
- What have you accomplished so far? What should your next accomplishments be?
- How do I get a culture of risk awareness going in my organization?
- Proper risk mitigation is unknown to my organization. How do I turn this around?
- How do I best measure value that is achieved from risk management that makes sense for my organization?
- Our Risk Management Steering Committee is not showing enough value. How can we turn this around?
- What are the improvements to our risk management capability we should be working on? And how do we best do this?
Risk Management Credentials
Every coach on our team holds the highest risk management credentials. This includes organizational risk management per ISO 31000. Information security management per ISO/IEC 27001 and cybersecurity per NIST CSF. And business continuity management per ISO 22301. They are even certified auditors for ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 22301.