Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Course Self-Paced Online
After purchasing a license for this course, you can access the course at My Account.
The self-paced online ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course provides a solid understanding of the best practices for service management. This per the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. Does your organization provide services? And do you impress your customers? With your cutting edge, high quality and reliable services? No? Well, then this course is for you. Above all, this ISO standard, provides you with a to-do list. A list that turns the culture in your organization into a proactive one. One that is forward-thinking. And trustworthy. And, in addition, one that provides consistent levels of quality for your services.
The curriculum of the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification training course is as follows:
- How to speak the language of service management?
- Where does ISO/IEC 20000 fit in the landscape of service management?
- What is the context that your organization operates within?
- How do you effectively provide leadership for an organization in the service industry?
- What are the planning activities for an organization that provides services needs to do?
- And how do you support your service management system in the best way?
- What is all that is involved with operating your service management system?
- How do you measure your performance as an organization that provides services?
- What do you do to continuously improve your services?
- And, do you seek ISO/IEC 20000 certification? As an organization? Then what is the path that you follow?
The course consists of 23 lessons, 106 topics, and 29 videos. Each lesson is concluded with a quiz. The more than 150 sample questions test your exam preparedness. On average, it takes 16 hours to complete the lessons and the quizzes. Your course license is valid for 3 months.
APMG's ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification exam and exam fees in the amount of $200 are included in this course and the course fees.
Upon completion of the course you can contact us to schedule the online APMG certification exam through us.
The certification exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions. It is a closed book exam that lasts 60 minutes. You need to answer 26 questions or more correctly in order to pass.