This “BRMs Need an Office Too” webinar is about building and running a Business Relationship Management Office (BRMO) and explains:
– What is the value of having a BRMO?
– How to prepare for the implementation of a BRMO?
– What are the steps to successfully building and running a BRMO?
– Where do I go from here?
Just like project managers have a PMO and service managers have a SMO, BRMs could use the support to stand up their practice and build the business relationship management discipline. You will learn what it takes to stand up the BRM Office successfully.
Below is a shortlist of items to be addressed to start a BRMO:
- What is a BRM Office, or BRMO, and what is its value?
- The steps involved to building a BRMO
- The BRMO maturity model and how to mature your BRMO
- The BRMO service offerings
- Resource requirements for your BRMO
- Implementing and operating your BRMO
- Evaluating and improving your BRMO
Deliverables to consider when standing up a BRM Office are:
- What type of business relationship management office (BRMO) is meeting the needs of your organization?
- What are your leadership’s responsibilities regarding the BRMO?
- Do you have an organizational governance structure to ensure the success of the BRMO?
- The knowledge, competencies, awareness and communication that is needed in your organization to make the BRMO successful?
- Which BRMO model works best for your organization?
- What is the maturity level of your BRMO?
- What is included in the BRMO charter document and budget plan?
- Is there a tailored BRMO implementation plan?
- Do you have BRMO performance evaluation criteria and indicators that are ready to use?
Listen and learn from the recording of this 45-minute webinar.