INTERPROM’s CISO coaching service helps chief information security officers to stay ahead of information security attacks and breaches.
A successful CISO needs to be both strategic — long-term plan, collaborate with teams, communicate to executive management and the board — and tactical. Let our CISO coach help you with the details.
What are examples of challenges our coaches have been instrumental in helping CISOs?
- People are, and probably will remain, the weakest link in our defense against security threats. How do I effectively lead a program that brings this to acceptable risk levels?
- While I am on board with the opportunities that are stemming from digital transformation, they do come with a lot of headaches. It is not only the rate of change. Particularly, Internet of Things (IoT) stands out as a pain point. What do other organizations do to be proactive?
- The ever-increasing list of regulations and contractual requirements is making it difficult to stay ahead of more audit findings. What does an effective GRC capability look like?
- Our budget for cybersecurity remains under pressure. Partially, because we have a hard time showing the metrics to curb this trend. How do I best turn this around?
- And there are many more
Need Some Help In Any Of These Areas?
What are some examples of what a coaching session focuses on?
- What are the outcomes you want to achieve? How can you achieve them?
- Which strategies are you working on? Which strategies should you be working on?
- What are your challenges? And how to best overcome them?
- What have you accomplished so far? What should your next accomplishments be?
- The communication in our organization is spotty at best. We still have a lot of silos. How do I turn this around?
- What are the improvements to our management capability we should be working on? And how do we best do this?
CISO Coaching Credentials
Every coach on our team has lead information security programs. Dozens of times this included getting an organization ISO/IEC 27001 certified. In other words, we have been in your shoes. Above all, each can look back at 40+ years of professional experience. In short, we would gladly help you navigating your organization to achieve the outcomes that you are aiming for.