For decades, world-renowned Service Owner and Process Owner coaching service helps service and process owners to be successful in their role. As well as those who lead service management and service improvement programs.
As more organizations realize that customer experience (CX) is a competitive advantage, the big question is not so much how to improve service and process performance. Instead, the focus now is on how to create a culture of continuous service improvement. One that has an unwavering focus on customer experience. Let our Service Owner and Process Owner coach help you to achieve this.
Need Some Help In Any Of These Areas?
What are some examples of what a coaching session focuses on?
- What are the outcomes you want to achieve? How can you achieve them?
- Which activities are you working on? Which activities should you be working on?
- What are your challenges? And how to best overcome them?
- What have you accomplished so far? What should your next accomplishments be?
- How do I get a culture of service value going in my organization?
- What is the best approach to embrace the concepts of customer experience or user experience (UX)?
- Service value optimization is unknown to my organization. The focus is on cost optimization only. How do I turn this around?
- How do I best measure service value that makes sense for my organization?
- Our Service Management Office is not showing enough value. How can we turn this around?
- What are the improvements to our service management capability we should be working on? And how do we best do this?
Service Management Credentials
Every coach on our team holds the highest service management credentials. This includes ITIL Service Manager, ITIL v3 Expert, and ITIL 4 Managing Professional. As well as ISO/IEC 20000 Master, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner and ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor. Furthermore they are certified in FitSM and VeriSM.
Only a handful of people around the world hold the ISO/IEC 20000 Master credential.