Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BRM Fundamentals Course Self-Paced Online
After purchasing a license for this course, you can access the course at My Account.
The BRM Fundamentals course self-paced online introduces the Business Relationship Management (BRM) capability, the BRM role, and the BRM team. The training course provides a solid understanding of the basics of BRM. It is open to everyone, at any level, and in any role. It is open to everyone, at any level and from any role, who wants to learn more about how to achieve success through improving your BRM capability. Therefore, this introduction to BRM helps you to successfully benefit from BRM.
- 30-minute BRM coaching session with one of our accredited BRM coaches. Not included in any other BRM Fundamentals self-paced course
- 26 educational video clips presented to you by your accredited virtual BRM trainer
- 3-months free trial membership with the BRM Institute
- 1 PDF copy of the BRM Fundamentals Workshop Participant Kit
- After successful completion of the course, you receive the Certificate of Completion of the BRM Institute
During this self-paced online version of the BRM Fundamentals course we make sure that you fully grasps the benefits of BRM in your organization. Therefore, expect videos, assignments, and quizzes to increase your level of understanding.
The curriculum of the BRM Fundamentals course is as follows:
- How to define the BRM capability, the BRM role, and the BRM team?
- What does it mean when the BRM capability evolves culture, build partnerships, drives value, and satisfies purpose?
- How does my organization benefit from each of the BRM capabilities?
- Which components make up the business relationship management framework?
- Which new language is needed to change perceptions and perspectives in support of the BRM capability?
- What are the mindsets the BRM capability brings to the table? And why are they important for my organization?
- What is the scope of the BRM role? And what makes the role successful?
- How do I best introduce a BRM team to my organization? And what is the purpose, the mission, and the vision of such team?
- What are the resources of the BRM Institute? And what is their Knowledge Path to Success?
What else can I expect?
The BRM Fundamentals Course Self-Paced Online consists of ten lessons. Additionally, most lessons are concluded with a quiz to test your level of comprehension. Some lessons have an assignment. On average, it takes 6-8 hours to complete all the lessons and the quizzes. However, your course license is valid for 60 days. Furthermore, the free 30-minute BRM coaching session offering expires 30 days after the license expires.
And finally, the course is the official BRM Fundamentals course of the BRM Institute. It is an affordable alternative for anyone who prefers to study at her/his own pace.