Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BRM Fundamentals Course Self-Paced Online
After purchasing a license for this course, you can access the course at My Account.
The BRM Fundamentals course self-paced online introduces Business Relationship Management (BRM) as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline. The training course provides a solid understanding of the basics of BRM. It is open to everyone, at any level, and in any role. Anyone who wants to learn more about how to achieve success through the BRM profession. This introduction to BRM helps you to successfully navigate the opportunities of BRM.
- 30-minute BRM coaching session with one of our accredited BRM coaches. Not included in any other BRM Fundamentals self-paced course
- 26 educational video clips presented to you by your accredited virtual BRM trainer
- 3-months free trial membership with the BRM Institute
- 1 PDF copy of the BRM Fundamentals Workshop Participant Kit
- After successful completion of the course, you receive the Certificate of Completion of the BRM Institute
During this self-paced online version of the BRM Fundamentals course we make sure that you fully grasps the benefits of BRM in your organization. Expect videos, assignments, and quizzes to increase your level of understanding.
The curriculum of the BRM Fundamentals course is as follows:
- How to define the BRM profession as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline?
- What to expect from business relationship managers and from BRM Teams? What do they do?
- How does the BRM discipline interact with other disciplines in your organization? For instance with project management and with architecture management. Or with business analysts, with the business functions, and with strategist. And so on.
- What are the resources of the BRM Institute? And, what is the Knowledge Path to Success?
The BRM Fundamentals Course Self-Paced Online consists of ten lessons. Most lessons are concluded with a quiz to test your level of comprehension. Some lessons have an assignment. On average, it takes 6-8 hours to complete all the lessons and the quizzes. However, your course license is valid for 60 days. Furthermore, the free 30-minute BRM coaching session offering expires 30 days after the license expires.
And finally, the course is the official BRM Fundamentals course of the BRM Institute. It is an affordable alternative for anyone who prefers to study at her/his own pace.